- Femme Noire – Performer in Buffalo-based contemporary burlesque fusion dance company from April 2016 to present.
- Foxy Diamondz – Performer in Buffalo-based dance company (jazz contemporary and hip-hop dance) from November 2014 to May 2015.
- Sirens – Performer in this go-go dancing troupe at Bar 360 inside the Resorts World Casino New York City from January to July 2014.
- Danceamour – Performer and choreographer in my own dance company from September 2012 to present.
- Tanzen Dance Company – Performer and choreographer from 2007 to 2011.
- Mone Dance Company – Performer in this Niagara Falls-based dance company (contemporary, avant garde) from 2010 to 2012.
- Lewiston Dance Center – Taught hip-hop and jazz classes to high school students from December 2014 to May 2015.
- Mark Morris Dance Center – Assisted teachers in jazz/hip-hop classes twice a week (ages six to nine) from January to June 2014.
- Danceamour – Owned and instructed my own dance business and operated out of the Project 308 Gallery in North Tonawanda, New York from September 2012 to October 2013. I taught jazz, hip-hop, breakdance, contemporary adult dance classes and hired other dance instructors to teach acro, ballet, ballroom and burlesque.
- Jaclyn Carol’s Dance Academy – Taught boys hip-hop and breakdance classes (ages seven to 21) from September 2011 to June 2012.
- Spirit of Dance – Taught modern dance and hip-hop classes (ages six to 23) from September 2007 to June 2012.
- Jeannie’s Dance Connection – Taught hip-hop and jazz classes (ages eight to 18) from September to June 2010.
Choise of Valentines – Created burlesque choreography for dancers in The Patchwork Theater’s production in February 2016.
Fall: The Rock Musical – Created choreography for dancers and actors in FuseBomb Record’s production in summer 2011.